The Tax Song The Tax Song

This is excellent. Love the song and the comedic timing.

InsertNameEnt responds:

Thank you! We're glad you liked the short!

Super Happy Fun Time 12 Super Happy Fun Time 12

goddammit

now I have diabetes... honestly, this cartoon is what gave it to me 16 years ago. i am pretty glad, however, that my pump does not talk like that.

SherClockHolmes responds:

I am sure you would love a passionate insulin pump! wink wink.

[fishes] [fishes]

Humbly, I disagree

Sure, the world is full of many fishes, but artists like you and me contemplate the water, and that makes us more than a fish, or an ant, or whatever scurrying worker animal is like those suits walking down Wall St. each day... I find hope in the contemplation, and then daring to break from the pack and do what others don't... how many fish make experimental films?

your own creativity argues against your film's thesis ;)

so do more stuff like this! you're no fish... :D

MindScape MindScape

that was terrific!

it reminded me of Prey, where gravity switches depending on where you shoot. I loved the stage with the colourful blocks! wonderfully trippy, that was.

HeRetiK responds:

Prey was one of my main inspirations to give a gravity shifting engine a try ;)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

too easy!

...among other suggestions. It gets kind of repetitive by the 20th day. The chainsaw is by far the best weapon. Shouldn't that be last?

and why can't there be bosses? or, like, ANYTHING to break up the monotony? While I appreciated the horde of military guys at the end, the game would be far better served by certain enemies that require more strategy to kill. Body armor isn't enough.

I hope someone from the game manages to read this, among the 1000s of reviews.

Twisted Alliance Twisted Alliance

Gotta represent ;)

It's Adam =) Since you reviewed my submission, I'll review yours! This might sound weird, but I've heard one of those exact same riffs before. Check out 'Alessandra' by Unorganized Crime on garageband.com. Maybe it's a standard loop or a complete coincidence, but either way, good job, lol. It is kind of hard to describe, but snazzy all the same. I like the part where the trumpets come in the best.

Later ;)

katronx responds:

Hey Adam! Thanks! You probably did hear the exact same thing...garage band has all these standard loops and I guess some are pretty popular.